Here at Nailbox Studios, we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our team and clients. It is our first and foremost priority.
- When you arrive, please wash your hands before entering the salon.
- A temperature check will be conducted by our staff. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who does, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- A waiver must be reviewed and signed by client.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask during the entire appointment. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- Snacks and water are no longer allowed in the salon.
- Please come alone to your appointment, this includes NO CHILDREN (anyone who does not have an appointment and will just be waiting)
- Please minimize personal items to keys, wallet, phone, or one bag/purse to hold items.
- Please remain patient if our nail technician runs a bit late, as our staff have staggered appointments, we must be mindful that they are taking the necessary precautions to disinfect and clean workstations in between clients (before, during, and after).
- Many of our prices have changed due to increased prices of supplies, please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for all your support! Stay safe and healthy! Let’s work together to stop the spread of COVID-19! Wash your hands, wear your mask, practice social distancing!